Most of these things will apply to one or more procedure. If you have any questions about which ones may apply to you, please don't hesitate to ask by either calling the studio and asking Brit at 781-598-8282 or you may email me by using the link below.
1) Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any major social plans for a day or two following most procedures.
2) Wear normal make-up and bring your lip or brow pencil with you on the day of the procedure.
3) Any tweezing, shaving or waxing should not be done for 2 days before the procedure. Electrolysis should not be done for 5 days before your appointment. Do Not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks afterwards.
4) Do not tint or curl eyelashes for 2 days before your eyeliner tattooing appointment.
5) Do not wear your contact lenses during or immediately after the eyeliner tattooing appointment. Remember to bring your glasses. You may want to have someone drive you home after the appointment.
7) It is estimated that over 90% of people have been exposed at one time of another to the cold sore virus, so as a precaution if you are having your lips tattooed, please see your doctor about the proper antiviral prescription to ensure you will not have a cold sore outbreak during your healing process.
8) Please consult your doctor if you are on any types of blood thinners, or medications that contain aspirin to see if you are able skip a couple days before the procedure. NO MEDICATION SHOULD BE DISCONTINUED WITHOUT FIRST BEING APPROVED BY YOUR DOCTOR. If you are taking antibiotics for any reason, it is recommended that you wait at least 10 days following your last dose before you get tattooed. Refrain from judgment - altering drugs for at least 24 house prior to your procedure.
9) Remember that you may bring a friend of loved one to be with you during the procedure.
10) Be good to yourself because you are worth it.